Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012... I AM SCARED!

okay so, I have been talking to my spirit guides for a few years now, and been asking them to bring me more and more information regarding 2012 and the truth behind it. I have been receiving a lot of it already, and reading a book with tons of 2012 research, but now I just watched this video and I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A HUGE PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW, AND REALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING COMES THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENT! we will be going through the black hole gravitation center disk of our galaxy next year, and the guy said it will be pitch black for 30 hours!!!!!!!!! that means no electricity, no light, no stars!! NOTHING!!!!! PITCH... BLACK!!!!!!!!! AND I AM SCARED OF DARKNESS!!! I HAVE A REALLY HARD TIME BEING IN THE DARK FOR MORE THAN 10 SECONDS!!! OMG I AM REALLY FREAKING OUT! okay.. I gotta relax... I am going to practice this little by little. I can really see people dying from fear due to this. if everything I have learned is true, fear will take you out in the new eneriges that will come forth. if you are reading this... WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: