Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1 Month Tantra

okay, so I been practicing Tantra for a few years on and off and I just got my biggest record ever. 1 month without cumming. I started on Monday, 11/7/11 and just released like 5 minutes ago on Tuesday, 12/6/11. That is 4 weeks and 1 day. WOW! I feel great. and I did NOT release by accident. it was intentionally and conciously because I wanted to do it. I could go on for another month but I felt like what the heck, 1 week was my record up until now so I may as well make it 1 month. Next one will be 2 months, or maybe 3.

getting passed the first week was the hardest. after that it got easier and I got to the point where I didn't even want to cum. cumming feels WEAK, not cumming feels amazing. it felt so good that I didn't want to cum ever again. but I am sort of a begginer so I'll just chill for now.

Also been working my PC muscle in between so that helped me to control my orgasm as well. Tantra rules. That's all I gotta say.

No comments: