Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slept for 3 nights in a row!

OMFG!!! this is unbelievable! i SLEPT FOR 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!! had 9 hour sleep last night.. waking up like aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

i finally moved outta LA. Alhambra is my new town. lots of Asians here. the weird thing is i can still hear clicks and sounds in my current building. i think im opening up to being psychic, hearing things in different worlds, losing my mind, extremely unlucky in where i live, or all of the above. maybe its just LA. still thinking of moving to Canada.

got Marijuana license. weed helps me to go to sleep, but first few nights i woke up and couldnt sleep again. the Friday night though was a problem too. woke up at 7am and couldnt sleep for 30 mins but eventually fell back asleep after taking Valerian herb, which helps to relax me as well.

i came to LA for medical Marijuana, and it took me 1.5 years to get it. funny shit. maybe it was my higher self who brought me through chaos so i would need a real reason to get the MJ. dang!! that was a hell of a trip for me to get some reefer for. anyway, i got weed now. which is a good thing. even if i wanna come home and relax, i smoke and zone the fuck out! love it..

im gonna see a psychic and have lots of questions for her. im gonna be taking a lot of spiritual classes now that i can sleep, and hopefully will be able to sleep from now on. and will be studying lots of books im into. got 2 books i havent even touched for months cuz i can barely function without sleep.

LA is full of sharks, fakes, and flakes. i put up the ad for my old place saying i wont pull credit but will just verify work, and all these sharks came out the wood works. some brought fake IDs and fake check stubs of other people talking about "i get paid on the 10th and dont have the $ now but please let me move in", others are Pimps who will bring hoes to my spot to bone customers for all i know, and i swear.. from now on im pulling credit whoever wanna live there. one guy already screwed me over. LA really is full of miserable and toxic people. if i knew about this place before coming here, not in a million years would i chose to move here..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's good news. Congratulations!! Hopefully you'll be able to sleep from now on.

Sp said...

yeah, it's kinda hard though. like i can fall asleep within 2 hours max. but once i wake up, it's hard to fall back to sleep. woke up last night again at 4:20ish.. should've smoked some weed. it was a perfect sign for me... but just laid there and shit till it was time to go to work.

it's nice to know that SOMEONE actually cares though..