Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weed makes me paranoid

i dont know why i keep smoking it, but it makes me paranoid 4 out of 5 times i smoke. it does relax me a little. but then i start thinking shit and i get paranoid. without weed im more calm and stuff. i just need to control when i go to bed. gotta go early at like 10pm and sleep. thats it. anyway, shit is crazy. i was thinking about getting a vaporizer too. but its like, why get one if weed makes me paranoid? crazy.. maybe i should smoke everything i got and never buy again. yeah, that could be a good idea.

3 comments:

Paz said...

not an expert but it could also be the strain you smoke too. they do have the poisonous weed too.

Sp said...

that could be it. everything I got was indica because that's what my doc recommended. so i got a gram of sativa but have yet to smoke it. i will do it either tomorrow or the day after. taking a rest for a few days.

it could also be that i'm going through crisis. so weed all the time=no good. i used to smoke every weekend back in SF and loved it. it really relaxed me. so i dont know..

Anonymous said...

But didn't weed help you sleep? Still, if it makes you paranoid only indoors you should try smoking it in public (or smoking inside and then going outside). That at least makes me very paranoid, so probably next time you're high inside you won't feel that paranoid.

I'm really high so I don't know if that makes sense, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uKQOf3BF7Q -> For the next time you get high