Thursday, January 20, 2011

I may have other spirits in my body

saw a psychic..
she told me.. "You've had a number of spirits coming in, other beings, and you need to clean them out. Keep grounding, move them out"

the fucked up thing is.. i believe her. i done everything to escape my body and be somewhere else. smoke weed, play wow, day dream, fantasize, visualize, meditate, etc.. man.. i am tired. i been grounding like she taught me for a few days. only had 1 day of sleep. and i am off this week. i am exhausted from not sleeping for so long. i dont know how long more i will live before im in a hospital, and then check out. i still hear almost the same clicks and LOUD bangs like someone is jumping in this *NEW* place im in. which is why i believe her. whatever it was in my old spot, followed me here. cant say its the house owner cuz this happens even when they are not home. and there is a train 3 blocks away so i have no choice but to wear ear plugs or hear that horne at 3 or 4 am or 5 blow.

Jesus Christ.. never thought in my life that my FAMILY MEMBER would be the root cause of all these problems. i got enough issues of my own to deal with, but staying with that bitch brought me into a whole new dimension. i wish i never came to LA and saw what i saw living in that turmoil. i have picked up so much toxicity and my auric field has absorbed so much crap, i am still to this day dealing with it 1.5 years later. was thinking of moving back to my mom but.. probably no use. i move back there, they will damage me in their own way cuz its hell living with them.. AND i wont sleep. just what i need right now.

like i can fall asleep no problem.. then once i wake up to pee or even just wake up for no reason (usually no more than 5 hours of sleep and UP, tonight i had 3), and then pretty much 95% chance is... i will not be able to sleep again. ive taken herbal remedies, sleeping pills, slept in my car, praying EVERY NIGHT for almost the entire duration i been in LA, and nothing helps. i just meet people who fuck me up further more (just heard a loud bang again.. its like... as if someone is jumping up and then.... down and... *BOOM* like... WTF!? who does that shit.. or better question is... WHAT DOES THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????? tired.. cant get a piece of mind in my own fucking place.. forget about sleep...

and then my cousin contacting me on some myspace rip off page i havent used in months. funny shit. she wanna be close to me but yet she had no problem luring me here to LA and use me for rent money. that was the ONLY reason why she cared to have me stay with her. isnt that fucked up? and on top of that she wanna be "close to me".. lol.. bitch... GTFO!!!!!! man... it's sad. my father is one of those people who won't leave me alone psychically. he keeps pulling and pulling and pulling and when i call him he has NOTHING to say.. like yo.. WTF you want from me? to go watch movies with u and keep you company? if u dont have anything to say STOP INVADING MY SPACE! thinking about me damn near 24/7, and same with mom's side and her b/f too. it's like they won't leave me alone. damn.. some family i got.. i appreciate their support and even that will not matter if im dead or have some sort of serious heart complications that will lead to that. i got so much more to say but i am really really tired.. exhausted. i need sleep.. every night... without exception. but i get proper sleep once a week.. maybe every 2 weeks. if im lucky i get friday an saturday. if not well... im up

2 comments:

Paz said...

why are you messing with psychics for? bad enough you believe them too. if that's the case, maybe it's just you. you should start going to places like the spa or relaxation retreats because it sounds like the reason why you're feeling fucked up is because of stress and anxiety.

Anonymous said...

instead of paying for a psychic u shoulda got a hooker