Wednesday, April 22, 2015

why Microsoft is losing against Apple...

...when it comes to laptops.

Let me make something very clear. I HATE Apple! Firstly, because of how arrogant, and how ass backwards the company is. 2nd, because they never listen to their consumers. And 3rd, because I have had horrid experiences with their devices and software (from phones, to iTunes), and would NEVER go out and buy anything new from the company. But when it comes to laptops, Apple is always the winner so far up to this year in 2015. why you ask? Trackpad.

The multi touch makes the track pad 10x better than any PC laptop combined with a tablet because... well... it's a tablet & laptop in one! No, it doesn't have touchscreen, but you don't actually need it when you have multi-touch trackpad. you could type 80+ wpm and use it as a tablet all at the same time just using the trackpad. From 2 finger scroll, to 2 finger web browsing, to 4 finger multi-desktop switching, to 3 finger dragging. This multi-touch trackpad makes it incredibly easy, and intuitive using Mac laptops.

I never purchased any Macbook so far, because I have always had one give to me by my company at work. But if I ever need a personal laptop, I will go out and buy a used Air or a MBP because of how easy, effortless, and stress free the trackpad is integrated with the OS X. Microsoft needs to step their game up when it comes to laptops, because they are losing badly against Apple. from the horrible colors in Windows 8, to the horrible OS itself, to the lack of multi-touch track pad in any of their laptops, regarding which company makes the hardware. As much as I hate to admit it, considering how much I dislike the company, Apple wins every time.

I came across this article, which I agree with wholeheartedly. And this is coming from someone who is an Apple hater, for a good reason. Once you try any Macbook laptop that is made post 2008, you would NEVER want to even THINK about using a PC laptop ever again; until Microsoft creates their own hardware integrated with their software, of course. Until that day comes, Apple laptops will always be superior.

No comments: