Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beavis & Butt-Head

So I'm watching the new Beavis & Butt-Head season on mtv's website, and I think it's just too violent sometimes. Like this one show where Beavis screwed a screw into his hand, I was like ewwwwwwwwww. Why I gotta see that shit? There was another episode similar to that. But point being, I am very glad I didn't smoke weed before watching it cuz I would be freaking out.

But I know they are legends, and thank god to Mike Judge for creating them. They were my life, along with my SNES with Mario in high school. I used to watch them for 2 weeks straight LMFAO just listening to them laugh. After that I started to actually listen to the show.

I guess I am getting too old for all this violence in our culture. I am really tired of it and wish it would change. We are so descensetized to violence, no wonder our world is so fucked up. But anyway, I am still glad there is one more season of my old favorite show. BUT... Beavis & Butt-Head do America fucking SUCKED!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe how unfunny and stupid it turned out. But their old show is CLASSIC!

No comments: