Saturday, October 1, 2011

I know its the next day after my b/d...

but it really amazes me at how little my mom listens to me or understands me. I told her time and time again... MOM.. PLEASE DONT BUY ME CLOTHES OR SHOES! because I am so picky that I never buy anything 9 out of 10 times when I myself go shopping. so when YOU buy me clothes, 10/10 I won't like it. what did I get for my birthday you ask? a pair of ugly dress shoes. and my mom was like "SEE, and they are Clarks. the best and most comfortable! :)" I was standing there faking it pretending I like them. oh well.. at least I like the white ts she gave me. I can put them to use and donate the shoes when i move out. as much as I love my mom and the support she shows me, I hate her at the same time. some things will never change I guess.

No comments: