Sunday, December 5, 2010

I HATE MY LIFE, AND I HATE LA!

FUCK THIS CITY!!!!!

I never thought id say this but San Francisco>LA

I can't sleep
couldnt sleep since i moved here
from living with potheads with a baby (2x) to LOUD ASS ROOMMATES/NEIGHBORS
so im like 'today im going to bed at 10pm.. right? WRONG!
neighbor blasting tv
i knock on his door like yo man plz turn it down. he has like this 'wtf man?' look on his face as always but like ok
cant sleep
the other faggot ass neighbor starts coughing.. AGAIN.. cant sleep
im thinking BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE
truth is it doesnt matter if he coughs
he hasnt been coughing for like 95% since i talked to him and I STILL CANNOT SLEEP

my teeth are fucked up since april of this year. 1 i have to do a root canal, and the others i will redo the fillings. ALL 4 OF THEM NEED REPAIRING.. and i gotta say this right here... FUCK WHITE FILLINGS!!!!!!! THEY ARE PIECES OF COSMETIC SHITS!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM TO HELL!!!!!!!!

i am looking for good dentists that do silver fillings and replacing all 3 while the 4th is gonna cost a shit load of money for root cannal my moms will have to help me with.

my hands are fucked up. bones on top of them and a bone on top of my wrist cuz of the faggots abusing me at work. the stupid slut is scared that i will sue the company. THAT IS ALL SHE CARES ABOUT !!!!! not my hands or how i am donig, but hopefully i wont sue them. WHAT TYPE OF PLACE IS THIS?? WHAT TYPE OF FUCKKING CITY IS THIS???? FUCKING COWORKERS TREAT ME LIKE IM A FUCKING ALIEN FROM OUT OF SPACE!

i fucking hate this place man. hate it.

it has been nothing but hell since i moved here back in july 2009. i cant sleep for 1.5 years, my heart area hurts, i am concerned for my health. AND THE FUCKING WHITE FILLINGS I CANNOT SLEEP AS A RESULT OF THEM AS WELL!!!

let me say this. white fillings are pieces of shits because THEY ARE NOT THE REAL TEETH!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING COSMETIC PIECES OF SHITS ARE NOT THE REAL TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME THEY SHOULD BE PART OF MY MOUTH!??!! FUCK YOU DENTISTS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!!!!! i sleep on my stomach, and ever since i got white filllings my teeth GRIND EVERY FUCKING NIGHT WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH! i cannot keep my mouth closed and shut in the same place. TEETH START TO GRIND AGAINST EACH OTHER THE SECOND I CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEP. LAYING ON MY BACK IT TAKES ME LONG TIME TO FALL ASLEEP. and when my heart is beating fast, and chest hurts its even harder to sleep.

L.A. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE THE MOST TOXIC ENERGY WITH THE MOST TOXIC PEOPLE. IF NOT THAT THEN A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! CO-WORKERS WALKING AROUND SMILING IN MY FACE BUT WILL STAB ME IN MY BACK TYPE OF SHITS. hi and bye are the only 2 words one faggot ever says to me. the other cool guy that actually was like me started to act weird after hanging out with thta faggot. and now he let the gossip get to him, whatever the fake fag told him about me, and now i dont even respect him, a cool guy like me. why should i? he starts to act weird out of nowheere for no reason. THIS IS LA@!!!!!!! FUCK THIS PLACE MAN!!!!!

i have been looking for a place outside of the city in a house like a room. but its hard as shit cuz places are mostly within a city and not as much outside where its quiet in nice houses. fuck my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had 8 or 9 hours of sleep Friday night i almost shit bricks in the morning. that was like the first good night sleep in 1 or 2 months!!!!!!! and even then I WOKE UP LIKE 10 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! only slept cuz didnt have to wake up to work otherwise it would be another 5 hours.

i have been praying damn near EVERY NIGHT, and i feel like i am some rat in some lab with my fridge popping, turn that shit off ever night. loud koncks in the ceiling/walls. cant do shit about that/wear ear plugs. neighbords loud. mexican RUDE ASS PEOPLE HONKING THE HORN EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!! LOUD DOGS BARKING ALL DAY!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS CITY TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH I JUST WANNA FUCKING SCREAM SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IM GOING INSANE IN THIS PLACE!

i feel like everyone forgot about me in this and other words, and im left all alone. family dont give a shit about me. one side they are rich 'elite' faggots, the other a bunch of criminals.

i have no fucking friends and no one to turn to. i swear to GOD i will be playing WoW again cuz i got nothing else to do in this shit!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!??!!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

3 comments:

Paz said...

if i were you, i'd start looking for elsewhere other than la. do you have family anywhere besides cali?

Sp said...

do i have a family outside of la? yes. do i have a family out or INside of la that is close to me, invite me all the time, call me to ask how im doing, and like to get together with me few times per year?? HELL NO!

andrew said...

dam SP, your living in a very shitty situation. what you could do is next time before you move into a place, check how the people who live there act so you can get a feel of the situation if you were to live in that place. IT worked for me when i helped out a friend who was in a similar situation.