Saturday, December 25, 2010

exactly how I feel right now...

about my "elite" rich family... i sit there telling them all the drama, and craziness of my life, and they not only avoid listening to me.. they are almost scared of me, and my depth. they will never know nor understand the shit people go through sitting on top of all that money. even if someone tells them, they dont care, or avoid hearing it altogether.

i will always represent the poor, the unfortunate, the ones without shit or with something they really had to work their ass for. those are my peoples... my REAL family..

3 comments:

Paz said...

hold up... you got some rich ass cousins in your family. tell them to hook you up and stop fronting on you.

Sp said...

dude.. did you read what i typed?

THEY... DON'T... KNOW... WHO... I.... ARE

listen to the video.

even when i tell them 1/20th of myself and my life, they look straight and down pretending they're not listening. they may be my biological family, thats about it though. they not even that close to me(father's cousin). but not once did they ever call on my b/d, or done ANYTHING to help me or my close relatives.

they're the "elite" family members i got.

Anonymous said...

at least youre not a leach. thats probably the worst thing a person can be