Wednesday, April 14, 2010

to Paz' reply on "escapism"

"space, honestly, i think you need to stop with the escapism. it's not helping you at all. in fact, it's making you worse. the whole mediation thing was cool. now you're talking about vampires and energy space and shit. like seriously dude.. i think that you're displacing all your energy into other shit and just avoiding the issues in your life that are bothering you the most.

instead of just submitting defeat to your problems and giving up, it would be better for you to still confront them and have hope. this shit isn't the right way to go about it, dude. seriously... all this shit about vampires and world of warcraft could go into looking for friends and women. for real.. you are clearly avoiding the issues and digging a deeper hole for yourself. i'm not dissing you or anything but for real though.... i think you're trying way too hard now. it's actually coming off like you're mental, dude."



first off, this isn't the "new" me. I have met 2 energy Vampires in my life. the first was my roommate back in San Francisco, this is the second. and I'm sure I been around many vampires, but I never noticed them or was around them long enough to find out the truth. I am very sensitive to energy, and can pick up on things most people aren't aware of. this isn't ALL THE TIME, but it is when I need to protect myself from certain individuals, or when it is meant for me to know something.

why are you worrying about issues in my life? and what do they have ANYTHING to do with this? and actually, I AM working on SOME aspects of my life and fixing the issue on me being a negative person. I am doing daily affirmations, meditation, and other things I'm into that I don't talk about.

and second, I'm not "trying" at all. it is just something I see, and feel. If you woke up tomorrow and could communicate with the other side, the spirits and your ancestors that have passed on, would that mean you would be "avoiding the issues in your life"? no. some people are just gifted with certain senses or abilities. I am someone who could spot Vampires. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. And just because you are an atheist and don't believe in anything outside of this 3 dimensional world, doesn't mean that things aren't there. all of these "none of it is true" mentality you have, it's all in your head. it's not how life, or death is. what do you know about spirituality? how many books have you read on the subject? so yeah. keep thinking I'm mental, but I'm just saying what I see. just because I wasn't talking about this back when I made my blog, doesn't mean I wasn't aware of all these things.

"don't take it the wrong way, homie. i'm trying to tell you this from a homie's perspective. the only thing you're doing is proving these motherfuckers that are hating on you right when you submit to fail and shit. nawmean... sure, you may not be happy with yourself right now and shit but you can work on it though step by step. you can put all that shit into time buying new clothes, going to the gym, trying to i guess better yourself but not this shit with vampire hunting."


huh? I am doing a lot of positive shit. I visualize protective shield around me daily. despite of what you think, or believe, IT ACTUALLY HELPS ME TREMENDOUSLY ON NOT CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME! who is doing "vampire hunting"? I'm just avoiding this energy sucking leech like the plague.

you know... there were times back in our history, when people like me would get lynched/executed/burned at the steak. people who were into magic, who were psychic, could communicate with spirits, etc.. would get killed for being "different."

and this is my choice. I choose to be spiritual, to meditate, to ask my spirit guides to bring me closer to them and let me complete the whole purpose for why I chose to come to Earth plane for. keep thinking I'm "mental". I don't care. funny thing is, the more I ask my guides for the right path, direction, and information about spiritual realms and beyond, the more they bring it to me. I have discovered so many sources of information lately, I honestly don't know where to start.

from the looks of how deeply I'm getting into this stuff, a few months to a year from now I don't think you'll even be visiting my blog. you'll be thinking I'm one of those people who are "out there" or lost my marbles. it's cool though. keep hating yourself, looking down on yourself, talking about killing people, and do all that other negative thinking (you are the one who chooses to think this way. fuck all the excuses for what you've been through and what has happened to you in the past. I REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM!), and all the other things you let get to you. me? I don't let 1 negative thought get into my head, and if it does I make sure to steer it towards the positive direction with affirmations.

Yeah, I have a lot of issues I still need to work on. But what is the best place to start but within yourself? positive thinking is the first step to making any positive changes in your life in my opinion, especially if you are a negative and miserable person.

p.s. how is your "getting laid this year" mission going? got any chicks yet?

4 comments:

Paz said...

if that's what you like doing, it's all good but it comes off like you're doing it to avoid your probs though. nawmean.... i feel you on being positive and just staying away from the negativity but at the same time though.. you gotta remember that this is life, fam. as much as you're getting deep into that shit that you're in, you still have one life to live and you were born with goals and hopes, fam. it's only natural. don't get too deep in the shit where you forget what you're living for. you know... look at it like this... if you were to die tomorrow, could you say that you did what you wanted to do in life? you may not get to do everything and shit but at the same time, where do you want to be and what do you want to say you accomplished within the next 5 years? trill talk.. do you want to say that you did the same shit that you're doing now?


me... naw, i haven't had any luck but fuck that though.. i'm still waiting and am hopeful that i'll get some pussy. i'm trying to step my gym game up, step my focus up, step my dress game up and shit like that.. you know... i'm trying to push myself with the right direction and using my homies as well to help with that goal. i can't be a virgin in 2011. i won't be. and when i get laid.. that won't be the end of that shit. i'll focus on something else that has been fucking with me for a long time. fixing my mind problems and searching for happiness and trying to make myself feel like i have a fucking purpose in life because i'm still trying to find out why the fuck i was born anyway because you know sometimes i feel like i was an accident.

Anonymous said...

lol i thought you were trying to be funny at first with that psychic vampire shit. but hey, whatever helps you deal with life is your business. more power to you. dont let Paz, of all people, talk you out of it. he has Waaay more issues than you: anger, self esteem, paranoia, still living with parents, etc.

SP said...

Paz, the reason why I'm doing this is to find out why I'm living for. I have no idea why I'm here and want to find out. if I were to die tomorrow hell no I haven't done shit. but tbh i have some heavy emotional problems and think my sexual chakra is messed up. i need to heal it myself or find someone who could help me.

and to another dude. I have just as much, if not more than, issues then Paz. I'm 30 years old, have absolutely no friends, still a virgin, and have so much emotional issues I don't think I can even have sex even if I tried. just trying to repair myself through spirituality here.

SP said...

oh and about the Vampire.

just today at work we had Pizza and my co-worker, who is cool peoples is like "here, get some Pizza" to me. and then she is like "do you wanna tell [vampire's name] about the Pizza?"

me: no
her: me neither

hahahahahahhahhahahhahah i was laughing out loud. people are not stupid. even if they can't say "that's a psychic vampire", they will say "i dont feel like talking to him" or "when i talk to him i feel drained". yeah, no shit you feel drained. he sux all your energy and makes you feel like getting away from him, that's what these vampires do.