Friday, April 23, 2010

I can see some peoples' spirits

so yesterday, I walk over to use a phone that's next to my black co-worker. she turns her head towards me and after like 5-10 seconds I kept seeing her face in my mind. Then I was like OMGGG. I swear... the best example I can give is Casper from the movie. she has these young and "what's that?" features, big eyes, like she is a young spirit. like she is curious and learning things for the first time. call me crazy but I think this is either her first, or one of the first incarnations.

Also, this Asian co-worker I got is SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME. I don't know why but I think my energy drives him nuts. He never talks to me, always avoids me, and when my supervisor tells him to train me he acts real nervous. Today I walked over to talk to my boss and he was there. He started to walk around in circles as I was talking to her. hahahahhaahha. I remember back when I was doing Kung Fu, my sifu told me "you have good energy". And he was like a sensey. NOBODY could beat him. literally, no one who ever challenged him beat him yet. He was the type of master who could feel everyone's energy in the room. So what he said kinda stuck with me. And this Asian co-worker never looks me in the eye.

It's crazy how powerful shielding is. I been shielding for over a month and could care less what others think of me. My old self was so fragile. Before when that Asian guy would ignore me I would get so mad, almost furious. I would be like "fuck! why is he ignoring me and talking to everybody else?" I would think about hurting him, try to ignore him back, or give him attitude back just to try and hurt his feelings. Now it's like... WHATEVA BITCH!!! I was laughing seeing this guy act all paranoid and scary around me. It's just FUNNY! This guy either lynched my ass in previous lifetime or he is some dark entity. Either way, I don't care! LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol youre a fascinating dude space