Sunday, April 11, 2010

I told the Vampire off

omg this energy sucking vampire just WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE! No matter how bad I visualized my shield he would just come up to me at least once a week, break my energy focus on whatever i was doing like say i got my headphones listening to the radio. he would just tap on my shoulder and ask me the dumbest question in the universe like.. "have you seen our supervisor?" like... I BEEN SITTING HERE FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS ON MY COMPUTER WITHOUT LOOKING ANYWHERE TO THE SIDES HOW THE FUCK WOULD I SEE OUR SUPERVISOR YOU DUMB SHIT? STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!! so i was like okay... i gotta tell him to leave me alone because maybe i barely sleep and maybe thats why my shield isnt as strong. today i woke up at 5am had 5hours of sleep and i feel weird. i was out grocery shopping and felt very fragile. my eyes all watery and its like my shield is weak. i need sleep, but hard to get it at this place. im still looking for a place that asian guy fucked me over and turned out to be a some crazy nut.

anyway, i told the vampire... "don't talk to me". it was some brave stuff to say cuz im Libra. Libras are "nice" to people. we feel weird being rude in any way. maybe he knew that and saw it in my energy field, and took advantage of it. not no more. you cant fucking say a word to me now because i told you to leave me alone, bitch. fuck off and stop sucking on my energy. go find some other victims at work. all those people who never talk to me, go to them cuz you cant come to me anymore.

2 comments:

Paz said...

space, honestly, i think you need to stop with the escapism. it's not helping you at all. in fact, it's making you worse. the whole mediation thing was cool. now you're talking about vampires and energy space and shit. like seriously dude.. i think that you're displacing all your energy into other shit and just avoiding the issues in your life that are bothering you the most.

instead of just submitting defeat to your problems and giving up, it would be better for you to still confront them and have hope. this shit isn't the right way to go about it, dude. seriously... all this shit about vampires and world of warcraft could go into looking for friends and women. for real.. you are clearly avoiding the issues and digging a deeper hole for yourself. i'm not dissing you or anything but for real though.... i think you're trying way too hard now. it's actually coming off like you're mental, dude.

Paz said...

don't take it the wrong way, homie. i'm trying to tell you this from a homie's perspective. the only thing you're doing is proving these motherfuckers that are hating on you right when you submit to fail and shit. nawmean... sure, you may not be happy with yourself right now and shit but you can work on it though step by step. you can put all that shit into time buying new clothes, going to the gym, trying to i guess better yourself but not this shit with vampire hunting.