Sunday, April 4, 2010

I found a place!

OMG... today was almost unreal. I been looking for about a week for a new place and today was the last day because if I didn't find it today... I wouldnt look anymore. It was because I made a deal with my roommie that I'll give him a 30 day notice and I'm a man of my word. As crazy as that sounds that's something that I am in terms of my character. My word is everything. If I said something, there is 10 outta 10 that's how it will be. Most people say that bullshit they hear in Scarface but their words dont mean SHIT!

Anyway, this one place I thought to myself "I'm gonna see it, and it will be the last place. If i don't like it... 2 more months of hell"... I go there and it's like a movie. Everything is quiet, peaceful, it's THE NICEST PLACE I SEEN EVER! and the roommate is real chill & laid back. Neighborhood makes me feel like I'm in LA you see in movies and not some hood where they play loud music with base at 2am on Saturday night.

I been asking my spirit guides every single day before my meditations to please help me find a place with peace & quiet, as well as where I can get some sleep! I didn't have a good night sleep in so long I don't know what that feels like. Every morning the baby starts crying OMGGGGGGG. I wanna die. I wear earplugs and I STILL WAKE UP because it's so loud. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I left that new place like ..... "is this real?" am I actually going to move away.. from this chaos.. the crying... the pothead parents fighting damn near every morning and I gotta put up with this crap? Am I dreaming?

I really hope this is the place I can live in and be able to meditate, sleep, and exist in PEACE. It got to be...

No comments: