Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drank Wine.. HEADACHE

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUXXXXXXXXXX

i drank 1 cup of wine and had a lil headache. then i drank just 1/4th more and BAM the greatest headache in the world!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKKKK FUCK RFUFDK FDUDKAFJ;DLKJFA;SDLKFJASD;KLJFDAS;KLJF;AKLSHDGUIOP T4[89UO4J

I HATE LIFE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

then i google this and it came up

http://www.doctorslounge.com/neurology/forums/backup/topic-6387.html

FUCK ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a acupuncture doc tell me i got liver problems before.

when my pops was fucking my mother he couldnt get her pregnant for 2 years. the universe was ttelling the fucking cunt YOU WERENT MEANT TO PROCREATE but he didnt listen. so he kept going to the doctor and one day he got her pregnent, then i came out. then I GOTTA DEAL WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING SELFISH SON OF A BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I GO THROUGH IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT TO TELL YOU HOW SHITTY OF A FATHER YOU WERE AND YOU DIDNT EVEN GET IT! AND AFTERWARDS WHEN ME AND MY COUSIN WERE STANDING OUTSIDE TALKING YOU WERE TRYING TO JOKE AND SHIT LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY. BITCH I JUST TOLD YOU YOU SUCK BALLS AS A DAD AND NOW YOU JOKING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENEEED. FUCKING IDIOT. CANT WAIT FOR LIFE TO BE OVER CUZ THIS SHIT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD I CANT BELIEVE IM BEING PUT THROUGH SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN. I MUST'VE DID SOME FUCKED UP SHIT IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE CUZ I SWEAR I GO THROUGH NOTHING BUT PAIN, PHYSICAL, EMOTIANLS, WHATEVER.

FUCK LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao!

Paz said...

space, man. don't say that. think positive. you be telling me that shit all the time or whatever. i'm not saying that i'm any better than you now and shit but you were on that "i'm trying to stay positive" shit. what happened?

SP said...

headache happened. i been dealing with these shits since i moved here and when they hit me i wish i was dead.