Friday, April 24, 2009

another Headache from HELL!`

5am now started 4:30 and its like my head is about to explode. its mainly on my left side above my eye level. for the longest i thought something is wrong with my eyes. couldnt sleep till 4:30 then i got hungry. no food=headache. no sleep=heachdache. no drink=headache. im so fucked up i dont even know why universe created me. FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD RIGHT NOW AS IM TYPING. usin my fucking 80wpm skills and shit.

i feel like shit. i made a female friend at my work and i dont know why she likes me. she knows i got no confidence and im a lonely ass dude. shes outgoing and shit. shit this headache sux!!!!!!!! it sux!!! i feel liike im on drugs. its like i told myself not to type up personal shit on this blog cuz ii got tired of crying like a bitch and complaining about the same shit. but with this headache i got so much pain i just type this shit out here. usually what you do on drugs. start talking about shit you wouldnt norally say or be all chatty like you social when you really not. alcohol is a social drug too. ahhh i dont know wtf im saying

headache still there. feels like its going away but thats what i been telling myself ro the last 35 fucking minutes. damn i type 95% without looking i cant even open my eyes this shit hurts so bad. ahhhhhhh shit shit shittttttttttttt.

i saw this asian thick as a motha fucka woman today. first impression i thought she was a hooker but i was like whoa shes hot as fuck and then it may have been a tranny cuz she looked way too good so i dont know wtf it was but she was hot and thick as shitttt.

i think pain is going away. i dont know but i can look a lil more and yeah i think going away. i can open my eyes now. damn i wonder if i will ever meet somebody who can help me and shit. with life i mean. is no one really coming? am i fucked all on my own and my disfuctional family? with my mom giving me life tips like "be normal" and shit. i mean wtf type of shit is that?

i dont know wtf im talking about but damn the pain is going away!! finally.. shit. its been 40 fucking minutes and i got a mock interview tomorrow. i need some sleep and meditate before i leave cuz i missed a few sessions within like 2 weeks and its pissing me off that i waste so much time when i wake up looking at bullshit websites not doing nothing.

ok, now im crying from my left eye. i dont know maybe its the headache, my emotions, or both. im gonna try to get some sleep now. i need to fall alseep tomorrow early too because i got a saturday training thats my last one part of my internship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it may have been a tranny cuz she looked way too good"

lol wtf?

krystalmeth11 said...

^^^^
LOL.