Friday, May 23, 2008

Root Canal

just came from Oakland. this is my last root canal ever. thank GOD! i gotta go back next week to cement the crown on permanently and then i'm done!

my mom's dentist screwed me over and i couldnt chew on my tooth for almost 10 years. my ass is so lazy i didnt care that much so i waited until the crown came out to do a root canal.

school is over and im finally free!! at least for like 2 weeks till the summer school starts. im gonna go play some WoW i got a whole day to waste doing nothing.

3 comments:

Paz said...

do what i'm going to do and get that gta 4.. you need to play that shit when you're high, brohva. i know you're on that positive shit BUT that game is sick to death.

SP said...

you just dont listen do you?

Anonymous said...

man you need a girlfriend