Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Having overprotective mother sucks!!

All my life my mom been overprotective. she told me very little about the world and what is going on in it. but at least she told me something; my piece of shit dad never spoke of anything other then what show on tv is funny or what cartoon is fun to watch.

anyway, my mom protected me from the world a little too much. and now when i have all these problems, people have a really hard time understanding me. i'm talking about just functioning in the world and being part of society. i got women problems, people problems, or just surviving and shit, having a 9 to 5, paying rent, etc.. i never done any of that and have no clue what it's like to live and survive on my own.

miraculously i had a talk with my mom about this. i never usually talk to her cuz i hate it. all my anger and frustration bottles up when i talk to her. deep down i know that a big part of who i am today has to do with her upbringing so i resent speaking to her. so i told her everything i think and she apologized. the way the convo started was from me needing info about my dad cuz i was writing this paper about how parents dont listen to their children. and i was writing about how many parents have no power in their own life so they act like control freaks around their children. and how my dad would act like that and have power trips with me. and if i did or say anything hed act tough with me, and smack me upside my head if he felt like it. but in public dude is a pussy, he'd never act tough with strangers just me as a little kid growing up.

so my mom had a problem with some guys from the mafia. she had a whole bunch of shit going on, and at some point was scared for her life. but she told me very little. i lived with her but knew maybe about 15% of what was going on. fast forward to today, it's the same shit. i'm living in a city but know very little what is going on around me. in fact, i dont care! i have all these life problems that it makes me apathetic to all this other shit that is going on in the world. i got PTSD, ADD, social anxiety, and many other shitty problems i been dealing with since like high school. but i just finished this trauma recovery workshop and it helped a lot to learn on why i act the way i do. maybe ill talk about that next time. that's it for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVoQfoU0dQ

SP said...

^^^next time at least post something funny you dumb ass bitch. linking some corny bullshit of some unknown comic.. wtf is wrong with you?

and this is my blog. its made for me, not you. its for my records, and i do whatever the fuck i want on it. you dont like it? get the fuck out! you dont gotta be visiting it just to complain and whine like a lil bitch. you dont like my blog go create your own. oh yeah and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gO4xVWhr24

Anonymous said...

"my mom protected me from the world a little too much. and now when i have all these problems, people have a really hard time understanding me. i'm talking about just functioning in the world and being part of society. i got women problems, people problems, or just surviving and shit, having a 9 to 5, paying rent, etc."

***

i think alot of immigrant parents tend to be like this. (my parents were from russia)

but still i dont see how that would prevent you from working or having your own place.

SP said...

yeah, im from uzbekistan so i was bred on that culture. and ive always worked just not on a full 9 to 5 type of job. never cared about life like that, so i was always staying with my mom. the way i was raised i had no clue how the world works so i had no plans after i graduated high school. the only reason why i even enrolled into a community college was cuz i had nothing else to do.