Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bad Dreams

i had really bad dreams last night. it was one nightmare after another.

Me and some friend were hanging out with this cool alpha guy. We were doing something maybe with other people, possibly my family. Then me, my friend that i dont even know in real life, and the alpha guy went outside. The alpha guy, who is really cool, easy to talk to, and very likable type of selfish dude, starts driving his car real fast. So we driving and he speeds up real fast. There are oncoming cars but he just swerves around them lane to lane. He is real laid back and fun to hang out with. then we get to this street with a dead end, and there is a left or a right turn. We still in a car and he shows us his gun. I tell him something like "are you a killer?" and he gives me this "of course not" look but underneath i could tell he's lying. He spotted me seeing through his bullshit and right at that moment im holding his gun in my hand and the cops pull us over. I say "im not gonna snitch on you" and hide the gun. The cops got us 3 against the wall of the dead end street with our hands behind our back. Then all of the sudden they all take blood samples from our backs and the alpha guy panics. he panics so bad he acts like his life is over and he about to go to prison.



then the dream drifted to me hanging out with my cousin, the same cousin who went MIA. so me and him leave my place which seems to be some new house i never been to before. I have a dog that i leave inside. So we both go to this place and it looks like some sort of a big house with many stories, id say about 8 or 10. in the middle of the house there are rails that go in a circle just like in a mall. so you could just look down from the highest floor and see the ground 10 stories beneath. we hanging out on like floor 5 just sitting there on these couches that look just like the ones at a mall. then someone screams and a woman is falling from the higher floor hitting herself against each rail she's flying by. then there is like 1 more, or maybe 2 more women falling the same way one after another. i was really freaked out by all this.

then we both come back to my place and my dog is barking. i open up the door and the dog seemed to be a talking dog who just snitched on me. then my soon to be step dad tells me that i gotta move out or my cousin gotta leave and can't stay with me.


then the 3rd dream is vague that i dont remember much. i was hanging out with some friend driving somewhere. we stop and pick up this other guy, then keep driving. we get to this street that is real narrow with a wall on the right side and it's blocked by this concreat that's about 5 feet tall and 5 feat squared. the little wall is connected to this lil bridge that is connected to some house. then my soon to be step dad comes out of the house and we all scatter. jump over the wall, i avoid him and i don't remember what was after that.

these were all straight nightmares i woke up all freaked out. didn't have enough time to blog this in the morning, next time though.

2 comments:

itskrissy said...

I haven't checked out your blog in awhile...I'm reading a few entries today for sure...what happened with the radio thing?

SP said...

nothing really happened. i'm just not feeling it that much i guess. feels like we are two guys with very little life experiences and then we start talking about life like we know how to live it or know something about it. that's kinda weird but... we may do it again i dont know. the poet been pushing us to do another one and we were gonna have this special guest be on it. guess it just never happened.