Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fat Bitch in my class trying to use me

on tuesday this one fat bitch started talking to me. now generally im not against fat people, but in this case its an exception. she's in my other class so she asked me about what the teacher was talking about last week and then asked to burrow my notes. so im like i cant let you burrow it because i gotta use em to study for the final. then she goes "can i photocopy them", so i say to her yeah sure. then the bitch goes "do you have a scantron" cuz we gotta bring our own on the day of the final and i was like uuuhhhhhh......... no. then she goes "can you make those copies for me and bring them the next class? i will give you the money" i was like ummmmmm... so shes like "oh i dont want to interrupt your schedule and make you do something you cant blah blah blah". i said if you want you can make copies after the next class in the library. and that was that. i saw this bitch today and did nothing. after the class was over i did what i needed to do and split.

fuck that fat ass lazy hoe! fuck her!!! i just want to thank all those people who have used me and treated me like shit in the past. because of all that i can see exactly what is going on. this stupid fat ass bitch was trying to use me. "can i burrow notes?" yes, "can you photocopy them for me?", "do you have a scantron". BITCH DO I EVEN KNOW YOU!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!??? I JUST MET YOU AND YOU ALREADY WANT ME TO DO YOU ALL THESE FAVORS???? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FAT ASS, LAZY, NON-EXERCISING, KFC EATING, PORK CHOP LICKING, RIB STROKING ASS BITCH!!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND DO WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE, STOP TRYING TO HAVE OTHERS DO YOU FAVORS! DUMB HOE!

the fucked up part about this is that there are people who would do these favors for her. they are nice individuals who have very little experience with people in this life. if this happened to me a year ago, i would 1) do every single thing she asked for, except maybe the scantron since i didnt have it, 2) when seeing this rhinoceros today i would come up to her (yes, i was that clueless and innocent) and say to her "here is your stuff". and all this bitch would do next is think of some new ways to use me for her purposes.

im sitting there in the same class and a girl next to me dropped her notes; one note ended up falling next to me. i looked over and did nothing. it felt so fucking good not picking it up for her. what the fuck is the point of always being nice to others when they just see that and try to take advantage of it? fuck them! the only person i will be loyal to and help if i can is me, fuck everybody else! especially these same fucking bitches who act oh so nice when they just trying to find out what they can get out of you without doing shit in return.

piece of shit ass walrus looking ass mother fucka!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i had all these stupid thoughts runnin around in my head i'd prolly kill myself

Paz said...

LOL.... LMAO!!!!! that was mean fam. to me, i don't think she was using you. she just needed notes. i feel you on being paranoid about her taking your notes and forgetting about that shit then going like "oops, i'm sorry. i lost it. i'll bring it to you later." nawmean... but you could just let old girl copy that shit while you were there and leave her be.

and you not picking up the other girls paper. i think there's something more than what you're trying to say. was she cute? in a way, i think you're kinda looking for the impossible like i am. like pussy is supposed to come to us instead of us working for it. yamean....

SP said...

^^^that's the thing, she doesnt need my notes. she knows quite a few people in every class and has their info. her fat lazy ass can call them up or ask them for notes if she needs them. second, if she needs the notes she will come up to me after class and ask me, but she didn't. i'm not gonna stay after class waiting for her, or coming up to her on some "didnt you need my notes?" HOE PLEASE! you need it, you ask. if you forget OH FUCKING WELL. NOT MY PROBLEM!

fuck the other girl, it had nothing to do with that. her notes just fell and i didnt feel like picking it up cuz she could do it herself.

itskrissy said...

OMFG! THANK GOD! I'm one of those people who always give out a dollar here and a dollar there...but over time I've realized I'm being taken advantage of...Now that I think about this Mexican chick still hasn't gave my 75 cents back from lunch a week ago...I'm hunting that bitch down on Tuesday...