Thursday, May 31, 2018

Hell on Earth (Last night)

Last night I had the worst case of a Cluster Headache in 2018.

to start things off, I ate this delicious lemon cake in a plastic container that was out for all at a kitchen in the building I was visiting at work. There was 5 of them, so I took 1 for me. It was good, but very fattening and creamy. Then after work I felt so bad physically, I couldn't even eat dinner or study for my upcoming test I been studying almost for the last year. I just laid in bed feeling physically weak, and my stomach was really giving me "I don't want to eat nothing" signals.

I felt so weak, I literally didn't do nothing all day after work but lay in bed. But I couldn't sleep neither. Just laid there for an hour with eyes closed. I don't remember what I did the rest of the day when I got up. By around 10pm, I was so tired and sleepy sitting at my computer I thought I will go to bed early that night.

When it came time to go to bed, it was around 11ish pm. I already ate, flossed my teeth and was in bed. I felt sleepy but couldn't sleep. My mind kept racing, and I couldn't stop thinking about stuff talking to myself with eyes closed. I couldn't sleep until around 1:30 until I decided to take a sleeping pill. Still, I couldn't sleep until 3am. Then I don't exactly remember if I fell asleep or kept laying there, but at around 3:30am I opened my eyes and felt a headache coming on. I usually just lay there for 5-10 mins and wait for the headache to subside, but this wasn't one of those nights.

The headache started growing and morphing into a monster. My sinus were full, as I had trouble breathing the whole night, but this time I felt things dripping inside my forehead area. I got up and drank some water. That didn't help. I ate some pretzels, and drank more water. The headache started to grow out of control. At this stage I was in extreme pain feeling like someone is stabbing me in my forehead. Sinus dripping from my left nostril as I use tissues one after another, throwing them on the floor. I opened my window to get some fresh air, but that did not work at all. So I kept holding my head, moaning like a tortured victim, and praying to god to take the pain away. Nothing I did helped, and I suffered like a helpless baby for the next 50 mins.

at around 4:20ish am Cluster Headache finally started to leave me little by little. Until I felt the after effect shocks, like an earthquake leaving an area.

Was going to blog about this after the headache but I was exhausted and lazy. Went to bed, and fell asleep. Couldn't wake up on time, and was late for work as a result.

I am never eating any fattening junk food like that ever again. I literally felt this lemon pie in my system the night this headache from hell came. I was about to go to bed 20 mins ago, but thought I'll blog about this for my records. THE most painful headache of 2018! I wanted to literally die. I wonder if people off themselves who deal with cluster headaches. so painful, I cannot even put it into words. Anyway, I need to get some rest. Good night.

No comments: