Saturday, June 2, 2018

Blackops2cel

Was just listening to parts of FaceLMS Live chat and heard about Blackops2cel... I nearly fell off my chair when I saw his pic



Incels troll hard. Poor guy was a celebrity of an PUAHate incel community. Incels are probably the biggest miserable fucks I've been around. funny times posting and browsing, but at some point gets too toxic, racist, and almost evil. everybody hates themselves and their lives they troll to another level.

Anyway, this really reminds me of my PUAHate days. laughing uncontrollably seeing these Tinder experiments with Male Model profiles. the shit you could get away with had me laughing for hours!! good old days... RIP PUAHate though. the biggest toxic waste I've ever been on.

I should just run my own MM Tinder profile but I'm too lazy.

p.s. more examples

St. Blackops2cel - the comments... ROFL i think im gonna die from laughing right now!! HAHAHA https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/82ufay/let_us_take_this_brief_moment_to_give_thanks_to/


No comments: