Monday, July 8, 2013

Dream Tunnel by Theta Rrealms REVIEW

Around the summer of 2010 I found out about Binaural Beats. One of the first channels I found out about was ThetaRealms. I created a playlist of 7 tracks on my youtube, most of which were from Dream Tunnel album. Then I began listening to this playlist while laying down on my back putting my body to sleep. Then before I knew it, I had my first Out of Body experience within weeks.




I am not saying that Dream Tunnel helped me exclusively because I was also reading a book about OBEs, and doing exercises in it. I also had my first Lucid Dream around that time, and had several of other experiences in my life a year prior to this. But Dream Tunnel has definitely contributed to me achieving an out of body experience. These beats put my mind in an altered state and helped me gain some sort of clarity all in the middle of the chaos I was living in.

These beats could be used for preparing your body to have an OBE/Astral Projection, or while meditating. I just got the album for the first time, and meditated to every single track. My favorites are tracks #1 - Dream Tunnel, #2 - Cosmic Vision, and #4 - Theta Flight. My least favorite is #5 - Magnetic. But ironically, I had an Out of Body Experience the night after meditating to it. I like #3 as well, but it falls somewhere in between all of the tracks together. Either way, I highly recommend Dream Tunnel to anyone interested in Binaural Beats.

4.5/5 Stars

Theta Realm's Dream Tunnel: http://www.realbinauralbeats.com/shop/dream-tunnel/

Theta Realm's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThetaRealms

No comments: