Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shout outs

shout out to the last person commented on my blog about a Palestinian girl. you right, most people probably are forgiving. but I just get lost in my emotions and run as far away from them as I can. then I wonder why am i all alone..

shout out to paz. the biggest and best advice i can give you right now is this. stop masterbating until your body and your mind feel hot again. if you get horny for whatever reason, then get back into it. trust me, you will ruin your sex life if you keep at it. it happened to me until i stopped having orgasms. i cum but i dont feel SHIT! i think it's partially because of my emotions and my problems, but too much masterbation mos def contributed to it. if you ever master a lot, i would highly suggest to practice tantra. that means NO CUMMING for as long as you can. then at some point, no cumming at all unless it happens by accident. it's probably one of the hardest things youll do, but imo it will safe your sex organ from busting too many nuts until it runs out of steam. again, i dont know. maybe it won't happen to you. but from all the problems you've had with people and in life, you just as emotionally fucked up as i am. so yeah, take my advice or not. it's up to you.

shout out to other people coming to my blog and giving me life advices and stuff. it helps, and is encouraging. thanks. i need that sometimes.

shout out to my only friend at work who is my co worker, but he is distant just like everybody else. you're cool peoples, and i think you have the same spirit as me. but you just dont know it.

shout out to all the haters. thanks for your attention. it really mean a lot when you come in and hate on my blog. it makes me feel special that someone actually cares about vising my site. i feel very lonely but when you drop your negativity it makes me feel like i have friends after all.

shout out to all the other people and beings in the universe, good or bad. you are all here for your own reasons. whether it's to kill some people, or heal some people. you are part of nature, and part of cosmos. you are all meant to be here and do your own deeds, good or bad.

shout out to my power animal, my totem, my buddy, my non-physical best friend. I LOVE YOU!!! and I can say that I have NEVER loved ANYONE this time around. but I LOVE YOU! because I know about who you are, I know about who I am so much more and understand myself.

shout out to my Goddess, you know who you are. Thank you for coming into my life and into my world. I would have never known that you were there with me from the start when I had NO ONE. you sent me friends that werent human. they were my only friends when I had NO ONE. I LOVE YOU, Goddess. I will always have a special place for you in my heart.

shout out to all the rest of the beings out there. all my spirit guides, all my ancestors that have passed on and watching me and who I have  NEVER met in this lifetime. My grandpas that I never seen, except for the one on my father's side, who passed 14 days after my birth. But I dont remember anything before the age of about 5 so...

shout out to all the male ancestors and grandpas, great grandpas that I have never met. I have never met ANY of you. none of the males. this is why I have the problems that I have, and that's okay. I chose this path, and I chose this life. this I know now.

shout out to my crystal friends. i know you are all real.

shout out to Ayayuasca and all the Jungles across the world in which people go on journeys with you. I want to experience you at least once before this or maybe my next lifetimes if I dont get to you this time.

shout out to Magic Mushrooms, which I want to take. they cure PTSD or at least make you a lot better. make you enjoy life, and make you more happy. I really really really want to take you in a Shamanic ceremony. but I just haven't found a teacher yet. maybe I will, or maybe he will find me.

shout out to myself. I want to thank myself for pushing my fears, even though not consistently. but I know that many guys wouldn't DARE do what I have done ALONE. doing it in groups with other guys is one thing but... when I do it ALONE... I feel amazing. yes, myself doesn't do this all the time. but that is one thing I need to work on.

shout to the rest I haven't gotten to, but I am getting tired so I will go play some LoL as my candles are burning on my altar.


Peace & Love everybody, and many blessings.

No comments: