Wednesday, January 4, 2012

just got my free iPod nano + a Buddha statute

so I found out about the iPod nano (1st generation) Replacement Program (http://www.apple.com/support/ipodnano_replacement/), and sent in my old nano in for the replacement. I was really disappointed in apple when I found out that they were just going to replace my nano with the same exact OLD model. this is why I never liked apple and the way they do business.

so, today I get this letter saying that sometimes at their factory they run out of old models, and that they may send in the new version. I look in the box that came, AND IT IS THE NEW MODEL!

not only is it the new model, but turns out it is 8GB! haha! (my nano was only 4). that, and plus I finally found my first Buddha statute for my shrine! it is oh so awesome and even glows in the dark :)

No comments: