Sunday, March 27, 2011

Salt, Machinist, Knight & Day REVIEWS

Salt - 2 words, bad ass! One of the most action packed movies I've seen in a while. James Bond type of movie. I never guessed any of the plots or surprises that took place. Really, really awesome movie. Good story, good action, good surprises, and good acting. This was the Theatrical Version, and it was the best imo. I also checked the Unrated Extended Cut and it was different, and nowhere near as good. 4.5 out of 5 stars because it was a little slow at the beginning, but picked up REAL quick.
















Machinist - Psychological Thriller. It was a little slow at the beginning, but I was NEVER bored, not even once. It was dark, and gloomy, and had me guessing the entire film. Not once did I guess the plot correctly. At the very end it unfolds, and I loved every minute of this movie. Every story has a root of the insomnia, I could never guessed his until the very end. My poor insomniacs suffering world wide. You should all see this movie. CLASSIC! 5 out of 5 stars.
















Knight & Day - Funny... a kick ass action. I really enjoyed this movie, and the humor in it. This sort of film reminds me why I love watching movies, and miss that experience so much. I'm glad I got back into this. Netflix rules, and so do movies. 5 stars out of 5.

No comments: