Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family Therapy

So my mom is real concerned with my insomnia, and I haven't slept yet again because I had to see a shrink (if I know I have to see someone or have an appointment, I tend to think too much and not sleep.) Yes, I am seeing a shrink and it is my idea. I told my mom that I want us all in family therapy and I am also seeing him separately. Mom's insurance covers it, and that is a good thing. Man my heart hurts again. It is 8pm and I am going to sleep.......

2 comments:

Paz said...

yeah, that is a good idea so you two get to understand each other. another thing too. what happened to the situation with your insurance? when you gonna get your heart checked fam?

Sp said...

appt is in like 2 months, but I'm thinking of scheduling another one that insurance doesn't cover, and have my mom help me pay the bills.