Saturday, October 9, 2010

was just thinking about joining adultfriendfinder...

and found this

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/20980-how-do-women-feel-about-virgin-guys.html

I'm 31 and never had sex. He is 40.. dang!!

but yeah sometimes I think about that a lot. Like... I need to get off my ass and go out to meet new people. but i'm socially awkward and am real scared of humans. the fear mostly comes from bad experiences with them, but I was also told it's from my past life regression. Whatever it is, i'm thinking of joining and paying for these sex sites but then i'm like... i dont wanna fuck swingers and sluts, but that could be the only thing that could bring me. so i'm still like... i dont know... are there people on there who actually want a relationship? this sucks cuz i already have enough issues with my environment, looking for places cuz i wanna move asap!!

4 comments:

James said...

This issue is extremely tough.. because.. quite frankly until you get over the anxiety by actually doing it.. it never..ever...ever..makes sense.

relationships are seeking something you may not have for yourself is sort of.. wrong.. building your home on t he sand sorta stuff..

So i wish you luck.. dont pay anyone anything for sex.. just.. conqour the fear you know is holding you back.. its free.. yet the seemingly hardest thing you can attempt.



until you do it.

Sp said...

thanks James. Yeah, it is by far the hardest thing I ever had to go through, and am still going through. the fear of people is real intense for me, so intense sometimes I just want to find a place in some quiet and peaceful mountain, and live there my whole life away from society. but then life just reminds me that I need people.. cuz I'm human and all that stuff.

James said...

Yeah but dude.. you aren't alone. I have alot of friends like you who honestly.. i figure im the only type that could be friends with them theres a slew of female versions more importantly there.... not just you who "suffer" from this. its a lack of confidence in yourself.. and how you feel possibly.. like a total drag down or inconvenience on everything around you.. this is... bullshit obviously. I dont care how deep you bury that thought..

its crap. knock it off.. get a pink leasure suit and get kickin.

james said...

...and on my own side rant.

Why are there a buncha bitches on a love forum..

no.. dont you dare listen to that bullshit. What are THEY doing on a fuckin computer trolling aforum every day. Too much wow in your mothers basement? .. wow isnt 40 years old. maybe the dudes loaded maybe the dude is an axe murderor.. either one of those is a turn on ont he internet.


The net is ..... by in large.. depraved and self interested. Your encounters and your relationships arent going to be foretold on a majority of the faqs online.

Love forums..fucking..ffffffuuuuuuuu

i didnt get laid till i was 19 im 29. though... once the dam broke.. er.. there was alot but.. on par? if its not significant then youll forget about it. so take your damn time.