Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Job Fair...

was bullshit. just a bunch of colleges, and other jobs from LAPD, LAFD, Securities, constructions, telemarketing, etc etc..

when I left one FINE ASS BLONDE approached me with a sample of smoothie out of nowhere. I was like W...T....F!?!?! she was like out of a movie. perfect face, perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect body, and to top it off she was super nice. I told her I just want some cash back cuz I wasn't sure if they take credit card at the hotel parking lot. she went talk to the cashier and then came back standing next to me. Looking into her eyes was surreal.. I was like... WHY IS SHE STANDING NEXT TO ME? WOMEN TREAT ME LIKE SHIT WHY IS SHE STILL HERE!?! she asked me where I'm from and turns out she was from Ohio. damn when I meet girls like this from down south I'm like "wow!"... cuz from what I hear people here in LA are phony as fuck! they most likely lie about themselves, drive expensive cars, but have nothing in their bank account. it's all for the show and for impressing everyone around them. this right here was the highlight of my day. if it wasn't for this girl the entire day would have sucked. she couldn't have been more then 21 or 23 at most.

*Edit*

I saw 3:33 again on my phone when I was heading home.

5 comments:

Paz said...

did you get her number?

Sp said...

i've given up trying to get with women long time ago. the only thing that is still inside of me is hope. that's about it...

saw 3:33 again today.

Sp said...

and for all i know, she could just be an outgoing girl who talks to everyone just to get them to buy smoothies. that IS her job you know...

Paz said...

mayne, never give up fam.

Paz said...

you'll get a girl, don't give up.