Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meditation vision

I had 4 hours last night and had a vision when meditating in the morning. I usually have visions and see things in meditations when i sleep very little (NOT A GOOD THING cuz i hate the feeling and dont even meditate when i dont sleep).

But my vision went like this.. I saw a state of California. Then it started to shrink and shrink, and then I think I heard "this what will happen to California".

Then my brain started to just talk to itself.. i think "what can you say to those people who dont believe and need facts?" then this face of a man that's kinda squarish but more rectangle from up to top or something said "well.. there is nothing i can do if they need facts to believe in things i cannot prove to them". ARGHHH I REALLY HATE NOT SLEEPING! last time when I was meditating without sleep I was walking through this room, and all the people around me were asleep (not literally, but in a sense they dont realize they are alive and are here on planet Earth), and I was the only one awake in that room.

hopefully I get some sleep tonight. its 1:13am already.

im off to bed.

No comments: