Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just as I thought

so I sneaked in last night to that 'potential' apartment I was thinking of moving. at first it was kinda quiet, that I got nervous on some 'this is weird.. it's too quiet for me. will it always be like this?' then i thought "bring the noise" kinda jokingly. then eventually fell asleep on the floor at 1:30amsh... time goes by.... 3:30am......... BAAAAAH WWAAAAAH *LOUD NOISE COMING FROM THE WALL* what do you know... it's the neighbors watching their tv. 3:30 in the morning. LOUD AS FIZUK. so loud I thought to myself "i better put my earplugs on". Then the second later I realized they were on, lol...

I was like okay... technically I am not here so I can't do nothing. 10 mins.. 20 mins.. same thing... I started banging on the wall at the bottom to make it look like im banging from the floor below. nothing... did it again.. they bang back... then like 10 mins later people started hitting their ceiling from below. over and over and over... i was like wow... this is life...

the second this happened i was like.... wow.... is there no decent human beings in this apartment complex? these are an OLD.. keyword... 'old' Korean couple. They wouldn't even open their door for me when i wanted to talk to them that day earlier about if there is any noise in the area. "who is this?" "what you want?"... so eventually someone started to BANG on their door and they cut the tv off. from 3 to 4 am they wouldnt budge. probably watching their show.

i dont know what im gonna do.. i really dont know. my only options are going there tonight if this neighbor of mine won't let me sleep and do test #2. if that doesnt work start looking for a place ASAP, and i already have last night a little bit. get a lawyer to write a letter to break the lease.

sigh...

No comments: