Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am outta Here!!!

So this past Saturday I saw a Shaman, and told her all my problems beneath my problems. She did the auric cleansing, and then told me to check back with her next week. From all the research I've been doing on all the Shamans, she was the only one who actually wanted to give me tools so I can use to help myself further. Others are just overpriced and they leave you hanging after-wards. Anyway, last night I had 3 hours of sleep because of this PIECE OF SHIT NEIGHBOR!!! OMFFFFFFFFGGGGGGG, he smokes cigarettes and COUGHS all fucking night!!! And as hard as it is for me to fall asleep, once I awoke last night I just knew that IM OUTTA HERE!!!!! Yes, I have a lease that is like for 5 more months, and yes there are clicking noises that are loud as hell. I looked them up and it seems like the way this cheap ass building was built. They are the nails popping on the roof, and I am on the highest floor. Quiet a few other people had these problems. It can be quiet scary, even with me wearing earplugs it gets extremely loud. I saw another place in this apartment complex but it's most likely the same. I will sleep there tomorrow and see how it goes (left it unlocked). So, if that doesn't work out, which it won't, I will have a lawyer write a letter to the manager to get me outta this lease.

It's 4am right now and this PIECE OF SHIT woke me up... AGAIN!!! Arghh I hate this cunt. I wish he would disappear form the face of the earth.


But last week I was seeing weird #s. Like I would see the # of my building, and then "For Rent" signs 3 or 4 times in a row. I was like "is that my guides trying to tell me to move"? Then after I said I'm moving last night I had 222 appear to me at work twice. I googled it and it said that it means that whatever thoughts you have, you are on the right path. And that it is my angels and/or guides communicating with me, or something I forget. Now I woke up just now, I went to the bathroom, come back and check the clock.... 333. Now as I am typing this blog and look at the clock at the bottom... 444 am.

I've been seeing a lot of these #s withing the last 6 months or so... 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 777.. the other types too but not as frequent.


All I know is that I AM OUTTA HERE!!! I don't care what it takes. I will start looking tomorrow in north of L.A.. Hopefully close to nature, and I don't care if it's with roommates. I live in my own place and I feel like I'm living with roommates. I need to be around people with 9 to 5s that are quiet and respectful. Someone who understands my need for peace, and quiet when it's time to sleep. I got about 5 hours of sleep and I really hope I'm gonna sleep some more. My heart feels funny, and I'm really concerned for my health. How long will my body take this abuse until it gives out on me?

I took this abuse for 4 and a half months, and in my last place it was for 3 months before I made 100% decision to move. I am sick and tired of sacrificing myself and stay passive. HELL TO THE NO!!! I gotta take care of myself, because if I don't then who will? No one gives a crap.

So, yeah.. it's 5am now and I'll try to get some sleep...

2 comments:

Paz said...

yeah, mayne. you stay having annoying ass neighbors homie. make sure the people you move in with aint pricks. nawmean. and get your heart checked up. how have you been otherwise though? i know you're getting deeper into the spiritual thing and its helping you. you got a girl now? and if not, are you still looking? how about friends?

SP said...

same old stuff man. no girl, no friends, and not even looking. I got these huge problems that were never my problems to begin with. i am on a search for peace, quiet, and just a place call 'home'. everywhere i lived in has been nothing but drama, and chaos. i ran through a share of 'spiritualists' and other sort of docs, dentists, etc.. who screwed me over.

you have no idea, and i hope you never will my brother...