Monday, June 14, 2010

just Upgraded my Computer

beside the fact that it's 2am right now I can't sleep because of my piece of shit neighbor that listens to tv and coughs 24/7 ( i really hate that annoying cunt sack of shit. i swear to GOD i wanna off that fucking bitch with a bb gun), I UPGRADED MY PC!

I had all these guys tell me "get a new PC" "get a new PC" "it's no use throwing updates into a pile of junk" but I was stubborn. I was like "naaaahhh man.. I wanna keep this computer, upgrade it really good and give it to my uncle. But it was falling apart. I replaced damn near every part and then the motherboard gave out because of a blown capacitor, and many more on the way.



So I finally did some research and got a new mobo, video card, cpu, and RAM. everything else I could use that I already had. 3.1ghz dual core babyy babbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! GeFoce 9800 GT, and 4 gigz of RAM. I never had a PC this fast. The mobo that I got is mini ATX (my first of its kind) so it has not as many expansion slots but I can't complain at all. It works and this baby will really be amazing when I pass it on to my uncle. He'll drop his jaw even though he don't really play video games. It's not something that his friends would ever give him like they do their pile of junk that is fucking 10 years old. I'll save up some money and get a better PC with a new case in a year or a little more. I'm so excited.

I haven't had a new computer, especially this fast, since 2003. spent the entire weekend working on it with updates and everything, only to find out it all crashed to hell. Windows XP 64 gave out on me. Next weekend I'm getting Vista and trying that out. I kinda see why so many people hate PC and go with Mac. So many damn bugs and so much instability with Microsoft it's not even funny. That's not to mention all the bugs and viruses. Fuck MAC though. I'm a gamer.

The best $350 I ever spent. I'll post some screenies later on of what this baby is capable of.

2 comments:

Paz said...

yeah, man. sometimes you have to upgrade to get better, man. i'm about to disown this computer and my mom and me are gonna throw some money together to buy a new one. i'm not for staying five hours trying to get 4 pages to upload to wack off to.

SP said...

first of all. have you cleaned your computer since you bought it? if no, that could be your problem. computers breath too. they need ventilation and you should open up the case and see how much dust accumulated in the fans and all around. then clean the dust out and it will give your old pc a boost. also, you should run Disk Cleanup every month or 2, it will free up some hard drive space, and Disk Defragmenter every 6 months. if you haven't done any of these, no wonder your pc is so slow and close to dying.

and if you want to be able to play some pc games you should get a decent video card and high enough speed when you shop for a new pc. good luck.