Thursday, June 24, 2010

I work with a bunch of aliens from out of space.. literally

okay, so I haven't talked about my problems and my horrible sleep situation because I don't really feel like it. I got tired of bitching and complaining about shit and that my life never goes right. for the last 2 days I actually slept without waking up and not being able to fall back asleep. I was on some "WoW!!! is this real?" I havent had any peace and quiet since I moved to LA. It's been chaos and lots of noise everywhere I lived, INCLUDING THE ONE I'M LIVING IN NOW!

but anyway, back to my work habitat. I work with lots of people who don't ever talk to me, or a few other co-workers like myself who are mostly temps. when I first started working there, I sat next to this African guy, and he sat next to this Asian guy. they always talked, they NEVER talked to me. the Asian guy would always greet me and say bye at the end of the day. "hi, bye, hi bye" that was it. at some point, the African guy quit, and the Asian guy's energy started to give me creeps and I eventually started to resent it and hated to be around this "thing". he would bring candy to work, dried mangos, and a whole bunch of other shit laying on his desk 24/7 and NEVER ONCE OFFERED ME SHIT. he would just give it to his friends at work. one Latin guy would always come to him, they'd look at each other without words being spoken, and go to break together.

That same Latin guy creeps me the fuck out! every time I would see him, he would just look at me with this gaze without saying a word. I'd say hi, or what's up and he kept staring at me like looking down my soul. dude is a fucking weirdo for real. then at some point I started to realize one thing, they are all of a different frequency than I am. Most of them are Asian, so most people would say "those Asians are blah blah" but nah... it's deeper then that you see. it's their soul. the same people who never talk to me or act weird around me all gather and go to lunch together. that one weird Asian chick who I talked about who acts "silly" and gets on my nerves is one of those people. and that one guy who would walk in circles around me and avoid me like the plague is also one of them people. then another Latino guy who never talks to me and acts like he's better than me. I swear, what I see when I look at them in the eyes is that they are NOT my friends. they are some entities that come from a totally different place in the Universe than me. It could be a different galaxy, or a different dimension, but it sure as hell NOT THE SAME PLACE I'M FROM outside of this physical body.

that Asian guy who i used to sit next to was in a bathroom one time. So i come in and like 'hi' and start to just chit chat you know? whenever cool coworkers we just exchange bullshit talk and go on our way. so After I say whatever I said I look him in the eyes and he just looks down like "oh shit, I hope he don't see it". but shit.. I saw it.. the fucker is HIDING. he's scared I'll see his true self. he never ever says anything to me outside of hi/bye. and that other fuck he hangs with, the Latin guy who goes to breaks with him without saying a word omfg. his eyes are scary as hell. he looks like a fucking little troll with eyes that I would NEVER EVER TRUST.

this other fucker there I remember my first week there (Asian). I saw him and was like "hi, how you doing" or whatever just to be friendly. he turns his head around... looks at me... looks to his left.. looks to his right... and has this "who the fuck is this" look like some fucking alien. i was like WTF!?! then this Latino lady is a fucking WEIRDO!!! I see her, say hi every time (used to anyway), she would just give me this "smile w/ no teeth" as in 'you poor fuck, ill pretend to smile when I dont wanna.' She mingles with them as well. And another Asian chick who avoids people and eye contact unless she likes them. What's really funny though is that they all think the same about me. they think im "weird" lol. oh and this other white guy that really doesnt like me. I saw him go to breaks with that psychic vampire a few times. and the psychic vampire would also talk to that "silly" asian annoying chick sucking on her energy. he would just come to her cubicle, peek in, suck her energy, and keep walking. she's of course too fucking dumb to know what he's doing. it's really crazy how certain people gravitate towards each other like a magnet. and it all comes down to who they really are inside.

my managers are all cool as hell though. so that's the best part about the job. nobody could fuck with me cuz of it and i love it. That greedy Asian guy who would hide already quit last week, and it seems like we getting new temps so it should be interesting to see how different our place will look like in a few months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother, I hate to criticize you but you need to chill about all this "energy" thing. Nobody's sucking energy from you. you read so many of this new age books, don't they ever talk about love? Thinking everybody's a vampire out to suck your energy doesn't show love.

You complain people don't talk to you and the guy that talked to you at your last job, you called an energy vampire. If you keep thinking this way, it's going to be another 30 years of loneliness.

SP said...

I haven't read any "new age" books on psychic vampires or any of the energy stuff you talking about. I was just always very sensitive to peoples energies. The very first time a psychic vampire talked to me I felt very odd. It was a feeling of wanting to get away from this person as far as I can. A few days later I knew what he was. I don't know why but it just came to me.

have you heard about George Washington Carver? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver) anyway, back in college when I was taking black study classes I had this really deep instructor that mentioned how Washington Carver was expert in peanuts, and that the white man couldn't comprehend on why. so when Carver was asked he said... "the peanuts talk to me". The white slave owner or whatever he was didn't believe it of course. He thought 'there must be something else he does' like looks at peanuts under the microscope, etc..

point is, there are people out there that KNOW. you dont need to tell them squad. they just KNOW. do you understand? I just read energy, but some people read you, your past, future, and all the lives you've lived. I know it sounds weird, but this Universe is so big and diverse, you'll be surprised what is and isn't real.

Love? I have had very little experience with love because you see... people react to me differently. I dont know why exactly, but thats just the way it is. maybe I was meant to live my whole life in misery and loneliness. who knows. but refuse to act like im blind when im seeing things right in front of my eyes and I just can't ignore them or act like they dont exist.

Anonymous said...

lmao! no offense man but you sound crazy as hell

andrew said...

Sp, i know about that group of weirdos you were talking about and yeah i dealt with them too. These groups of people are seriously assholes just because your not in their cliche, they shun you and don't even talk to you at all. Fuck them Sp, in this world you need to have a open personality not a silent talk only to certain people you like type of deal. I just feel bad that you have to deal with these guys.

SP said...

word up andrew. assholes is another good name for them.

like we got this one cool guy who has a very extroverted and friendly personality. they all talk to him because he makes everyone he talks to feel warm inside. he is a very likable guy. but no one else. many other temps like me get ignored. these weirdos come in all sizes, shapes, races, and colors. and the funny thing is, they all mingle with each other but no one else.