Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My mom's boyfriend is a fucking ASSHOLE!

So i was about to cook myself some yellow cornmeal and my mom said she got some grinded turkey left right. So im like cool and started to prepare rice. I waited 20 fucking minutes for rice to get ready since I was playing WoW (yeah, im back bitches). I come out to the kitchen and this bitch says "i ate your rice cuz i didnt know if you were gonna come out or not". MAN FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU DON'T EVEN APOLOGIZE AND YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY OR CUTE. YOU AINT CUTE YOU FAG! YOU STUPID AS SHIT!!! YOU DONT EAT OTHER PEOPLES' FOOD YOU FUCKING SLUT! omfg these are the people i deal with and live with. i am convinced they are from a different galaxy. aint no way we are from the same place. it just isnt possible.

he was buying me burritos and then if i didnt finish one, id put it in a fridge. then the next day it's gone. where is it? the fucking asshole ate it. what a fucking dumb ass. DID YOU BUY ME A BURRITO OR YOURSELF? IF ITS ME THEN LET ME EAT IT. IF YOURSELF THEN DONT GIVE IT TO ME YOU NO-IQ HAVING BITCH! this is the same guy who wants to be my father and hang out together. he wanna play tennis together, and go to lunch together. he wants me to go 'HEY DAD! I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!' and hell go 'HEY SON! I LOVE YOU TOO SON!!!!!!!!!!' hell to the fucking no. it's a good thing you dont have children or theyd be even more disfunctional than me.

oh yeah and... FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH FOR EATING MY RICE! I DIDNT EAT ALL DAY AND NOW I GOTTA STARVE FOR ANOTHER EXTRA HOUR AND WASTING MY TIME BLOGGING THIS SHIT. I DONT EVEN WANNA COME OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW CUZ I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE. YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit*

I just saw he cooked me rice that's all dry and shit. FUCK YOU AND YOUR RICE! EAT THAT SHIT YOURSELF BITCH! im just gonna eat some bread instead. fucking idiot...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao, you need to move out asap

Anonymous said...

LOL, I see your point. Motherfucker ate your rice =D

Anonymous said...

next time when you are going to leave a burrito in the fridge spit on it