Saturday, June 6, 2009

Matrix Dream

Today I had this weird yet short dream. I entered a building which looked like my high school. I started going up the stairs which are secluded, and it was the same stairs that 5 guys appeared out of and jumped me on the 2nd floor on one Friday afternoon. This was when i was a sophmore or a junior. I guess I was always small for my age so they thought I was a freshman. Anyway, then as I'm going up the stairs in my dream I'm thinking "I shouldn't be here. This place is not safe" and right then this one Russian guy from my English class in college i graduated from appears who was a fucking weirdo. And he says something like "hey, do you have this?" showing me something in his hand. So I keep going up the stairs ignoring him and he is like 2 stories behind me. Then he starts screaming "hey! I'm not gonna take anything from you" and follows me. Then as I get to the top I see that there is no way out and it's a block end. So I try to create a door with my mind but it isn't working. All 4 sides I'm looking at are blocked. So then I wake myself up.

I felt like fucking Neo from the Matrix, and I think this may be the months of meditation kicking in.

One day I was real happy at my internship last week and actually joked around on the spot! I usually don't do that. Plus I'm meditating twice a day now. 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night. We'll see what happens, and as of today meditation is like my 2nd main priority right after finding a J.O.B..

No comments: