Thursday, June 25, 2009

My favorite Michael Jackson songs...








And this song right below is a CLASSIC LOVE SONG! I'm talking about one of a kind in the entire century classic. And the sad thing is, I bet most people haven't even heard it...




and this song was so good, I could NEVER get tired it... ever! I still love it to death each time i heard it. I didn't even understand what he was saying because I didn't speak English as a kid. But the music was so fucking good, it just filled this amazing feeling into my soul. It was this sad depressing feeling of some fucked up shit happened and he was crying about it. Also, it's like he is making this song with his words. Without the music of his voice, the instrumental wouldn't have a complete feeling to it





Amazing song. I cut out the intro of him singing with no music, and replayed it on my nano iPod over and over again when I was going to my University. THE BEST song on that album



Also "Beat it" is classic. I don't like so much of the music aspect of it but the video and the lyrics. Michael knew exactly what time it was.

There is a lot of other great songs I cannot post because it is embedded by request. But I trully love his music. I had all his CD's, but sold a few because I got tired of them. Michael was truly a Legend and a trend setter. Everybody is still TODAY is on his shit wanting to create new things and dance moves and shit and be an originator like him. I bet now he is going to be even bigger. But who knows, a few years from now he could be like some old Legend with new generations to come not really know how inspiring he was unless they lived through those times with him being alive.

No comments: