Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I just destoyed the living shit ouf my keyboard!!!!!!!!!!

fucking old raggedy ass piece of non-working shit i destroyed it into little pieces so it will never see the light again. laying in my recycled bin all broken the fuck up.. FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU YA PIECE OF PILE OF SHIT!!!!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY YA FUCKING BITCH!!!

oh man that felt good. i took a few hits and a couple of buttons fell out. then i really took a couple of hits then the fucking 10 or 15 of them fell the fuck out. this old ass computer man. my first pc i ever built and i guess its true that in the Universe you get what you pay for. old ass ghetto ass shit i paid about a g for it. bought a few cheap ass $6 fans and shit and one on top always be making noise like EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STFU!!!!!!!!!!!! i had to put a fucking paper clip in that bitch for it to SHUT THE FUKKKKK UP! man... i swear to GOD i will destroy... no.. i cant.. i need it.. its my baby. it really is. but that keyboard was asking for it.

funny my pc is old but its good but when i set all the settings on full in outlands on WoW omgggggg it lags like a slow ass piece of turtle shit. so bad i walk around and there are 20-30 sec freezes then the next thing i know BAM im dead. fucking shit i just lost it and i knew i could destroy that pile of piece of trifling shit cuz i just got a brand new one ordered by mail. its fucking beautiful. matches my mouse and my LCD screen. also matches my speakers all black.

ill never settle for cheap piece of shit computer parts. once i get my degree im investing a fucking megaton into a new pc believe that!!!

that felt really good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever considered gettin serious help, cause the posts in this blog seem desperate. like ur in a shitty place in ur life

SP said...

i dont know what you mean by serious help but i had about 10 shrinks throughout my life. some helped me most didnt and im still at the same place i was to be honest. i mean ive grown and stuff but for the most part im miserable like ive always been miserable since birth. was going through similar shit back in 6th grade but now it just progressed through my adult years.

life is short anyway. my #1 priority is to get money cuz im starting to realize all that bullshit materialistic crap rappers talk about is true. you just cant survive in this world without financial support. so ya.. no one can help me but me but the truth is i dont know how to help myself. even that violent friend i got dude is like a pro on life he knows everything. i told him he should be a life coach but even then he said he cant help me cuz he wouldnt know how i can get over my issues.

the only person who can really help me is successful me but i havent met him yet. maybe i will be him maybe not. it doesnt matter at this point. i just need to finish school and worry about everything else later. for the meanwhile i have no problem being alone.

thanks

Paz said...

yo.. space, how you did in school??