Monday, December 17, 2007

One more thing i wanna ad about having a shitty father...

Even though i should be sleeping its 3 am in this bitch, i wanna ad this before i go to bed. Im still working on my paper and i came across this quote right here, "Individuals who grow up without a father in the home struggle the most with self-identification, which makes it difficult for them to have relationships with other people" by Joyce Morley-Ball.

That is the fucking truth!!!!! All of my life i been struggling with self-identification, but also forming and most importantly HAVING relationships with people. Im talking about even having friends. So many times id make friends and then once i get comfortable i do something that will make them lose respect for me. Id basically do something to push them away, and then they go "fuck you too" and leave. And at the end i wouldnt even know that i did what i did, unless somebody sticked around and told me that i was being a fucking asshole. So id always end up being confused, not only about my self-identity, but also about why the fuck everybody keeps on leaving me? Its really weird man...

There is this part in The Wire: Season 3, where Cutty sitting on a couch talking to a preacher, and he says "I've had this feeling for a long time... its like Im standing outside myself watching me do things i dont wanna do... you know... just seeing me like im somebody else but never ever being able to stop the show... im tired........" Story of my motha fucking life.

No comments: