Tuesday, March 27, 2018

what it's like in Russia

this guy brings back so many memories growing up in Russia, it's not even funny. I didn't, however, grow up in these high rise buildings, but my cousins did. There were also gangs that had street brawls, one block of hooligans (of these high-rise buildings) vs another block of hooligans. My cousin would always try to tell me stories how he was in these brawls, but he wasn't lol. Dude was just lying, trying to impress me. My female cousin (his sister) told me this later on when I lived with her in LA. He just saw these brawls growing up as a kid.

At some point, I got fed up with the Russian culture and tried to get away from it as far as possible. I was ashamed where I came from, and lied to people when they asked me "where you from?" That's when my loner days began. I've been a loner ever since. I kinda regret it, but I kinda don't. If I wasn't a loner, I wouldn't be able to grow as much as I have. The group mind would pull me back and tell me "what are you doing? you're supposed to be with us, like you're one of us". That's how I got red-pilled. No group pulling me back. But I digress.

Funny ass video, if you understand all the Russian terms I guess... but even if you don't, Boris can teach you. just browse his youtube channel. Dude is funny af.





Bonus Video: Hard Russian Bass.

I'm glad Russians are putting out their own ORIGINAL music, compared to that disgusting wigger Timati





*Edit*

damn Pewdiepie just upped this video, 5 hrs after I blogged this post.

the Slav flavor is spreading. it's getting out of control.

*Warning* there is a video of a dog attacking its owner. that shit was sick so you may wanna skip it *Warning*

Russia is crazy. I came to a friend's home and in his yard there was a cat all torned apart, eyes gauged out and everything. 2 German Shepards got ahold of her and killed her that way. Russia is defintely a unique place, that's for sure.


No comments: