Monday, October 28, 2013

VitalyzdTv is stupid

the 2 guys behind the show are IDIOTS! They got arrested and jailed for going too far. fucking with black people though... is something you DON'T do!! and then try to play it off as a joke "haha, just kidding bro. I mean I was trying to steal  your $200 camera, but hahahahaha its a joke, man. get it?" NO! FUCK YOU! you are NOT funny. you playing with peoples emotions on a whole other level. making them think they will get into a fist fight, or die. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

notice all the fanboys come out at the video below. "they're just playing". VitalyzdTv's fanbase consists of 12 year old, teens that haven't hit puberty, or adults who have never fully matured, or even understand that there is just something a man must never do. all of the things that I AM DOING,VitalyzdTv. follow me and sub to see more videos of me making an IDIOT out of me, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IM A DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!! IM FROM RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!! HAH HA HA, I MAKE YOU THINK I'M GONNA EAT YA AND IM A ZOMBIE. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HA HA HA HA IM HARRASSING WOMEN AT THE BEACH AND HIT ON THEM!! I MAKE THEM FEEL AWKWARD! HA HA HAHA HA! AND I DONT CARE BECAUSE IT WAS ALL A JOKE! A JOKE! HAHAHAHAH JUST A BIG JOKE!

YOU ARE A JOKE,VitalyzdTv





No comments: