Sunday, November 2, 2008

the Election...

is right around the corner.




im gonna go to city hall tomorrow and vote. btw, the piece of shit democrat i volunteered for had his people calling me till the last minute, even when i specifically said last time "stop calling me!" pathetic desperate loser, he been calling my cell and my home #. and last time was yesterday when my mom picked up and they tried to convince her.. again... when she said "i already voted and it wasn't for him" haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahaahhhaahhahaaaahhhaha now what bitch!???! i saw his ass at a bart station around 8am when i was going to my internship and he was there solo with his sign in his hand. i almost felt sorry for that loser haha

i haven't been following anything in hip hop lately and i already guarantee that 99% of the people in the public eye support obama and the rest of the sheep follow blindly. i'm not fooled though. i don't buy into this hype of "hope" and "change." fuck outta here... dude can't even tell me what his stand is on an issue cuz he doesn't wanna lose votes and is imo not a good leader..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

righton

fuck a Biraq Hussein Osama

Paz said...

space, i hope you're watching this. you prolly getting high right now but your boy is getting spanked on for real and it's fucking funny.