Thursday, August 21, 2008

craigslist woman

this shit is funny. i dont know why i find it funny but i do.

____________________

FRIENDS LOVERS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

Single attractive employed black female seeks to start a relationship with a single attractive white male. I am a NON SMOKER and you must be the same. Not interested in those who are merely trying to satisfy some fantasy. I am turned off by tattoos and body piercings and those who live off others and still live with parents or have roommates. I do travel and love the outdoors. I enjoy jazz and blues but will listen to most music expect heavy metal and rap. I like professional sports football, basketball, golf, hockey etc............I am a social drinker and a non drug user. I would like to meet someone between the ages of 40 and 50 only. IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE RESPONDING PLEASE PROVIDE A PHOTO FIRST by the way.................I do have two cats

____________________

No comments: