Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psychic Vampire at my work

my new co-worker is a psychic vampire. this dude spends time asking people dumb questions or anything just to hold the convo so that that he could suck on their energy. at first I thought he was cool cuz he was nice to everyone, but now I'm convinced he is a vampire.

he is the ONLY person that says hey to me or hi every time he sees me. that is just weird. I used to do that but it was because I was kinda always socially awkward not knowing how to act around folks. I thought maybe he is the same but no... after I'm done talking to him I feel funny. It's like I don't want to talk to him again for a while. like he just suck on my energy and wants more and more and more of it. FUCK YOU! you not getting anymore of this life force.

every time I'm near him I create this invisible bubble around me and I do it around my supervisor when he is near her and she is training me. It's like We're both in a bubble and he can't penetrate it. people thinking this is a joke need to do their research before thinking this is some joke or a fairy tail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aspergers

Paz said...

wu tang told you to protect ya neck. be fucking careful. he prolly smells that good blood on you.