Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am tired as shit of being so damn gullable

Motherfukers always take advantage of me.  Im talking about even when i put in work and help some people, they see my weakness and jump on it to use me.  I volunteer at this non profit youth center, everybody black there but my white ass.  So a while ago i decided to bring in some video games so everybody can enjoy it.  A few days ago i get a phone call from this dude asking me to bring some more games in, at first i was like alright ill make it for them, but then it got me thinking and the more i thought about it the madder i got.  The only reason that fuckers calling me is to use me, just like everybody else.  He wants games, or he wants this, or he wants that.  Its not to hang out and chill, or to do whatever, its to take advantage of me in some sort of way, and i been thinking about it and its sort of my own fault.  Its that self respect that i dont have for myself makes people not respect me neither, and it pisses me off!

Fuck that i aint making him shit! you want games go buy em.

Thank GOD i got a friend who been giving me feedback, cuz without him id probably woudnt even see this. Otherwise id probably be like 'yeah man, i love helping the kids here, you want me to do this for you too? sure! here you go..."
FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU WANT SOMETHING GO GET A FUCKING JOB STOP ASKING ME FOR SHIT CUZ IM DONE HELPING YO AZZ.

punk ass motha fuckers, i hate everybody right now and been real depressed lately.

Im supposed to work on my paper and i got 2 midterms on monday, and here i am creating this blog cuz i got so much shit on my mind. thats the story of my life, so dont care about anything, and wasting my life away not doing what im supposed to do cuz i got nothing going for me.

Props to Trojanman, hes the reason why i made this blog.  Its a great way to vent out and release anger, its sort of like therapy without a stupid ass shrink who talks more then he listens.

2 comments:

Paz said...

classic, man, classic. them motherfuckers don't deserve shit. always on some gimme this, gimme that shit. do them folks even say thank you when you help them out or give shit to em?

SP said...

Hell nah. they may say thank you once in a blue moon but most of the times its like what i do is supposed to be a regular thing. I put my time in, go there feeling awkward, and i cant even get anyone to appreciate the sh*t i do. Kids steal the games i bring, even steal entire fuking game consoles! then i get a phone call "hey man we need one more". I mean they pay me for the sh*t but it takes so much energy and i cant even get a thank you. The only way they repay me is take advantage of my gullable nature. Fuck em, im done with that youth center.

One thing i learned is that i cant help others if im fuked up myself, i gotta work on my own issues and take care of that before going out trying to help folks.

you ready for your midterms? cuz i sure as hell aint...