Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Don't Mess with the Zohan is HILARIOUS!!!


I have not had this much fun in the 1 year and 7 months living in Los Angeles. I swear to GOD this movie has got to be the funniest comedy I have seen in a LONG ass time. In this movie Adam Sandler got back to his roots of Billy Madison, which is by far his funniest movie to date imo. And off the record... I don't find Adams Sandler all that funny lately. It's been a while since I watched a funny movie with him in it. So basically, in You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Adam plays this BAD ASS James Bond type Israeli Special Forces guy. He kicks everyone's ass, all the chicks want him, the coolest guy in Israel, etc, etc... and he goes out to takes on terrorists with his left pinky. It is just FUNNY!!! Then he somehow escapes to America to pursue his real dream (not a spoiler. this is in the trailer).

Then things begin to happen as he arrives in New York, and the movie takes off from there. I have not seen such an enjoyable and funny movie in so long, that my whole day has been AMAZING because of it. I have not felt this good period in a looooooooooooong time. Laughter really is the best medicine.

This movie even made me cry because it has a love story in it as well (I am sensitive :). It is basically Israelis vs Palestinians in Middle East and later in America. And you have got to take a break with some laughter from the real issues that have been happening every day for so long.

The accents are funny, the humor is funny (think Billy Madison), the sex references are funny, the Israeli/Jewish nicknames are funny, the guy who plays the Palestinian terrorist (John Turturro) is funny, this whole frigging movie is FUNNY!!! If you haven't seen it, go out and buy it, rent it, netflix it, whatever, just watch it! IT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5 fucking stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks. i'll check it out