Thursday, October 29, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!

So 2 days ago I get this dude calling me from some Employment Agency and how there is a position available that requires fast typing. And my ass is FAST! And ironically, today I changed my schedule and started waking up at around 8am. The recruiter calls me at 8:45 and tells me they wanna interview me at 10:30! I had to get ready in 30 mins and be out the door. Didn't eat, didn't meditate, just had enough time to prepare.

I went in and there was 1 brother, and an Asian chick too. Then after the interview I call my recruiter, leave a message, he calls me back a few hours later and says I got the job! FINALLY!!!!!!

I'm so excited. This is my first official job and I been looking since July!!! That's 4 months. Fucking Obama and the recession. How many millions he spent on the stimulus package and the economy still being in the toilet. But nah, I can't complain. I start this Monday...

4 comments:

Paz said...

congrats, space. whats your job on anyway? the next thing for you is a girl.

SP said...

It's a general office clerk position that requires lots of data entry. It's at a law firm. The pay is terrible but I need experience and this could be my ticket.

I'm so excited and motivated. I will bust my ass every day, take notes, and do everything in my power to stay on it. I'll save as much as I can and in 2 months will be able to buy myself a BRAND NEW COMPUTER!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

Paz said...

yeah, indeed. mayne, get yourself a new computer for christmas. good luck, holla @ you later. 1

Anonymous said...

Bush is to blame for the recession. Not Obama. Obama inherited the mess.