Tuesday, April 1, 2008

OBE - Day 14, & a Dream

last night i was playing 2nd tape of Wave II. This was about sending your question out and waiting for the answer to come back. I read the text file and it said something like.. not everybody can hear voices talking to them or access psychic realms, it takes more time for some people then other. i agree with that, i have a friend and hes really connected to his soul. dude could be standing on a bus stop and predict if the bus is gonna come just based on his surroundings and the weather around him, its amazing. but im like the opposite, not very connected with my soul and never have any sort of psychic or spiritual messages coming to me. so i guess its gonna take a while for me to have any effect. so yeah, i tried my best but it didnt work.

i had a dream about my homeland, again. i dont know why but i dream about my neighborhood i grew up in a lot. i think i miss my life there, my status, knowing everybody in the hood and everybody knowing me. i miss having fun along with the struggle, i miss that balance in my life.

i was waiting for a bus, so im waiting and waiting (there was some other dream about me taking a bus or going to city college here but i dont remember). and at some point i end up back in my country on the street i was raised on. then i hear the trolly right around the corner. it was the street that had no rails though. so i see the front of the train turning towards me so i start running for the next stop which is like miles away (the real train station). so as i run by the school i lived next to i see a kid on a bike riding by, and then another one, i look close and he looks like somebody i went to school with. dude looked exactly like dj khalid but my height. i look again point my finger at him and go hey. he says whats up and seems to remember me. we talk a lil and im like hey im trying to catch this train, so hes like ok ill go with you. then after a moment of walking hes like hop on my bike it will be faster. so i hop on his bike and we just riding through my neighborhood. a couple of years before we left, the government built these towers which was about 12 stories high. we were just riding right by them and i was seeing kids that are like 10-15 hanging out and stuff. then i woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no homo @ the last paragraph